3 Annotated BibliographyChoose Site is: “Royal Ontario Museum” which located in downtown Toronto Address: 100 Queens Park, Toronto, ON M5S 2C6So you need to find 3 different resources to write the annotated bibliographyRegarding the annotation, you have to say at the end how you will use the article for your paper. In what section, where will it be useful, etcAlso, for APA – pay attention to who the author is. Do not give the title first. If it is from a website, name the website, year, then the title of the article, then the website, then retrieved from.Annotated Bibliography
select “Royal Ontario Museum” which located in downtown
Content: Background/overview of the site, legislation/regulation, marketing: 5Ps, visitory
typlology, 4 gatekeepers
Worth 5% graded on:
1. Quality and quantity of resources
2. Fluency of Annotation
3. APA citation
* Each annotation should be one paragraph summarizing the article and why it is useful
for your research and needs to include all the topics related to each Annotated
A bibliography is a list of sources (books, journals, Web sites, periodicals, etc.) one has used for
researching a topic. Bibliographies are sometimes called “References” or “Works Cited”
depending on the style format you are using. A bibliography usually just includes the
bibliographic information (i.e., the author, title, publisher, etc.).
An annotation is a summary and/or evaluation. Therefore, an annotated bibliographyincludes a
summary and/or evaluation of each of the sources. Depending on your project or the assignment,
your annotations may do one or more of the following.
Summarize: Some annotations merely summarize the source. What are the main
arguments? What is the point of this book or article? What topics are covered? If someone
asked what this article/book is about, what would you say? The length of your annotations
will determine how detailed your summary is.
Assess: After summarizing a source, it may be helpful to evaluate it. Is it a useful source?
How does it compare with other sources in your bibliography? Is the information reliable?
Is this source biased or objective? What is the goal of this source
Reflect: Once you’ve summarized and assessed a source, you need to ask how it fits into
your research. Was this source helpful to you? How does it help you shape your argument?
How can you use this source in your research project? Has it changed how you think about
Ehrenreich, B. (2001). Nickel and dimed: On (not) getting by in America. New York: Henry
Holt and Company.
In this book of nonfiction based on the journalist’s experiential research, Ehrenreich attempts to
ascertain whether it is currently possible for an individual to live on a minimum-wage in
America. Taking jobs as a waitress, a maid in a cleaning service, and a Walmart sales employee,
the author summarizes and reflects on her work, her relationships with fellow workers, and her
financial struggles in each situation. This book is useful for the project/research paper because…
You have to include this 4 thing or you will get 0 of the grade
Annotated Bibliographies will be marked based on:
1. Quality and Reliability of sources (trustworthy and credible sources)
2. Variety of Sources (journal articles, websites, news articles, etc)
3. Writing fluency of annotations (one paragraph per source)
4. APA citation (at the top of the annotation!)
Purchase answer to see full
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.