As Kirk (2019) noted, there are certain roles or responsibilities he listed as “hats” of data visualization design. We have covered this topic under Formulating Your Brief, and we have added information as we progressed through the material in subsequent chapters. The design is critical to any data visualization which makes the roles/responsibilities critical to success.Please review the “7 hats” topic under Formulating Your Brief.The assignment is to provide a summary of these 7 roles using your own wording.Please include the capabilities and attributes for each. You will need to be performing a type of self-assessment of your skills, knowledges, strengths that are associated/required for each of the 7 roles. Please document these for each of the 7 roles and include the areas of improvements.We are all constantly learning and expanding skills so there will not be a 100%, one to one match with no improvements needed.We can all improve in some area.Of the areas you note are areas of opportunities or improvements, what are some actions to acquire those? Are there any that you feel you will possible never acquire? Are there any attributes that you would possibly rely upon being fulfilled by team members on any given project/effort?Your paper should be at least 3 pages (800 words), double-spaced, margins are normal, have at least 2 APA references, and typed in an easy-to-read consistent font family (size no lager than 12) in Word (other word processors are fine to use but save it in MS Word format). Your cover page should contain the following: Title, Student’s name, University’s name, Course name, Course number, Professor’s name, and Date.****The work submitted must be your own. The content of the work submitted must contain all sources used to complete all the content included. All wording must be your own. If you do include direct quotes, these must be cited corrected and must not be more than 10% of the total content. Submit your assignment on or before the due date. References: Kirk, A. (2019). Data Visualisation: A Handbook for Data Driven Design. SAGE Publications.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.