Questions on Calculus III vectorshandwritten steps2 questionsProblem 1
Sketch the curve associated with the vector function r(t) = .
Hint: Show it lies on the surface z? = x2 + y2, use traces to see what this surface looks like.
Let q (t) = < sint, cost, t>.
a. Where does q (t) intersect with the sphere x² + y2 +z= 5?
b. Find q'(t) and q'(T).
Find † (t).
Purchase answer to see full
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.