Hello, the following are some physics questions that are simple and shouldn’t take long to do. I will link 5 of the questions and will send you the other 4 once you start this question. If you have any questions let me know!A 57-kg box is being pushed a distance of 7.7 m across the floor by a force P whose magnitude is 184 N. The force P is parallel to
the displacement of the box. The coefficient of kinetic friction is 0.17. Determine the work done on the box by each of the four forces
that act on the box. Be sure to include the proper plus or minus sign for the work done by each force.
(a) Wp =
< i (b) Wi- < i Jan (c) Wmg - i (d) WN- i A person pulls a toboggan for a distance of 26.8 m along the snow with a rope directed 28.0° above the snow. The tension in the rope is 105 N. (a) How much work is done on the toboggan by the tension force? (b) How much work is done if the same tension is directed parallel to the snow? (a) Number Units (b) Number i Units A 5.7 x 104 -kg space probe is traveling at a speed of 14000 m/s through deep space. Retrorockets are fired along the line of motion to reduce the probe's speed. The retrorockets generate a force of 2.0 x 104 N over a distance of 3600 km. What is the final speed of the probe? Number i Units An asteroid is moving along a straight line. A force acts along the displacement of the asteroid and slows it down. The asteroid has a mass of 5.6% 104 kg, and the force causes its speed to change from 7400 to 5700m/s. (a) What is the work done by the force? (b) If the asteroid slows down over a distance of 2.4x 106m determine the magnitude of the force. (a) Work i (b) F= i A 1650-kg car is traveling at 33.9 m/s. How fast must a 91.0-kg bicycle and rider be traveling to have the same kinetic energy as the car? V2 Purchase answer to see full attachment
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.