ILLUSTRATION ESSAY PROMPTTo ILLUSTRATE is to use vivid examples to support your main point. In a written essay, examples will often serve to illustrate a general statement (in this case, your thesis) Based on the texts that we read, provide your own comprehensive definition of what “community” means to you and then illustrate it with examples. Your definition of community will serve as your thesis statement. You will then support your argument via textual evidence and your own vivid examples from your personal experience. This is not a research essay. Your examples should be based on your personal experiences and observations as well as the Unit 1 texts. You will cite from at least one Unit 1 text in your essay. QUESTIONS TO CONSIDER:What shapes my identity? How do others shape my identity? Who are “we”? What is a community? What does it mean to be a member of a community? As a member of a community, what responsibilities do I have to that community? What communities do I belong to, and how have these communities shaped who I am? What does it mean to be outside a community, to be other? Why is a community important?
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.