Art of science and negotiation class
Movie: A Separation (2011)
is a 2011 Iranian drama film written and directed by Asghar Farhadi
· Please answer the questions (all parts) and
remember to compare and contrast the two families for the questions on economic, religious, etc.. your grade will depend on the totality and quality of your answers so please be thoughtful. You may need to watch the movie more than once since there are subtitles- in order to understand some of the situations more thoroughly.
· Remember this is an individual assignment. You will be graded based on the effort and completeness of your responses.
Remember to answer all parts of the questions. Take your time and think about the differences within the same culture that impact the outcome.
1) Why does Simin decide to sue Nadar for divorce? What drove her to take this action? (What approach to the situation did she take and why)
2) How does
religion, gender, education, generation, and economic class play a role in “A Separation”?
You must answer for each category
compare and contrast the characters and how they differ in the categories. Simin/Nadar Hojat/Razieh
3) Why does Nadar hold back from granting permission for Simin and their daughter to leave the country? What were his positions? His interests?
4) What role does Miss Gharaii (the tutor) have in the cultural differences? Does her willingness to help Nadar put him in a better position to defend his actions? What happens when she changes her mind?
5) How does honesty impact the legal battles when no one person is in possession of all the fact?
6) How would you manage the untangling of all the facts and keep the decision within the letter of the law? (In a place where the law is based directly on the religion)
7) Is the law adequate to deal with human emotions? (Is any set of laws?)
8) Who do you think Termeh chooses in the end- her mother or her father? Why?
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.