Fark Tart Limited was a corporation that made hair growth stimulants. The company had 425,000 shares of common stock authorized; 350,000 shares issued; 75,000 shares unissued; 250,000 shares outstanding; and 100,000 shares of Treasury Stock. Par value was $10 per share. In the month of February 2020, the company had the following transactions regarding their stock:February 1: Cash dividends of $.50 per share were declared.February 5: A 10% stock dividend was declared. Fair market price of the stock was $15 per share.February 10: Recipients of the cash dividends and stock dividends were determined.February 15: Cash dividends were paid.February 20: The stock dividend was given out.December 31: All accounts were closed out (year-end).Required: Record the transactions listed above.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.