Guidelines for Final Research PaperBody of your paper should be 7-10 pages, double spaced and include the following:APA StyleCover PageIntroduction – give a background of the topic and define the problemIdentify the hypothesis – not the specific question you plan to research and explore through the paperLiterature Review – conduct a literature review, seeking out books, journal articles, and other academically credible works that have addressed your topic in the past, and analyze what they have foundConclusion – reflect back on your original research intention (the hypothesis), and tie together key topics from your research that support or reject your hypothesis.Identify future research opportunities or limitations to the research – given the brevity of the paper, not all tangents can be covered by your research, identify what topics you would include if you had more time and resources.References pageBased on your research paper, you should construct a brief PowerPoint presentation covering the key topics, in the same model as above (Intro, hypothesis, key literature, conclusion, limits and future opportunities). This should be posted in the discussion forum in Week 7 to share with your classmates and discuss for feedback.1
Week 2 Assignment: Research Proposal
Oluwasijibomi A. Osundina
School of Business, Johnson & Wales University College of Online Education
ECON5000: A Survey of Economic Principles
Dr. Muleka Kikwebati
January 31, 2021
Research Topic: An Analysis of Coca Cola Price Elasticity of Demand
Coca-Cola- established in the year 1886 in the US is known globally for serving
carbonated soft drinks and is recognized as one of the major commercial brands across the world.
In Microeconomics, Price Elasticity of Demand is the responsiveness of the quantity
demanded of a product to change in the price of the product (Brue et al., 2019).
This research will explore the Elasticity of Coca-Cola and determinants of price elasticity.
What is the substitutability of Coca-Cola and the effect on the product demand?
Brue, S. L., McConnell, C. R., & Flynn, S. M. (2019). Essentials of economics (4th ed.).
CocaCola Revenue 2006-2020: KO. Macrotrends.
Non, A. (2016, November 4). Coca-Cola: Sugar water and climate change. Technology and
Operations Management. https://digital.hbs.edu/platform-rctom/submission/coca-colasugar-water-and-climate-change/.
THE COCA-COLA COMPANY – DEF 14A. (2016).
Woodruff, J. (2019, March 1). The Relationship Between Price Elasticity & Total Revenue.
Small Business – Chron.com. https://smallbusiness.chron.com/relationship-between-priceelasticity-total-revenue-24544.html.
Purchase answer to see full
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.