Use your outline from Lesson 1 to draft an argumentative essay about censorship or other ways society limits free speech. Besides meeting the major requirements of the Lesson 1 assignment, your essay must also organize your ideas into paragraphs and address at least one counterclaim.Your essay should include the following elements:A claim that is supported by reasonsCited sources that provide evidence for your claim and reasonsA response to at least one counterclaimAn introduction paragraph, body paragraphs, and a conclusion paragraphTransitions that connect ideasIn-text citations and a works-cited list that includes all your researched sourcesYou should have completed a draft of this assignment in the activity before this one. If you haven’t done so, go back and complete that activity now.Ask yourself these questions as you revise:Is my claim narrow enough that I can support it in a single essay? Is it controversial enough that reasonable people may disagree with it? Do I support it with at least two reasons?Is the counterclaim I’m refuting strong and reasonable? Do I respond to the counterclaim in a fair and civil way? Do I find common ground with my opponents?Does my introduction paragraph present the claim and provide background information? Does it hook the reader in some way?Does each body paragraph present evidence from sources or address a counterclaim?Does my conclusion remind the reader of my major points? Does it leave the reader with a lasting impression?Do I use transitions to guide the reader from one idea to the next and to improve the flow of sentences?Do my in-text citations and works-cited list follow MLA guidelines? Do I avoid plagiarism by citing each piece of evidence correctly, whether I quote it or paraphrase it? Do all my in-text citations refer to sources on my works-cited list?Use this rubric to determine how well you’re meeting the criteria for the assignment.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.