Professional development and job search guides like:What Color Is Your Parachute? by Richard N. BollesWho Moved My Cheese? by Spencer Johnson and Kenneth BlanchardThe Young Professional’s Survival Guide: From Cab Fares to Moral Snares by Tina GunsalusThe Adventures of Johnny Bunko: The Last Career Guide You’ll Ever Need by Daniel H. Pink1)Write a 500 word reflective analysis on the selection you read and its relevance to your job search or career plans. Consider new information you have gained and how it will shape your approach to this and future job searches. Please remember to include the title and author of your reading selection.2)Over the course of the past few months, you should have attended some events such as workshops, career fairs, professional organization meetings, informational meeting, seminars, etc. You may have also spent time volunteering for various organizations or completing coursework/projects related to your major to expand your knowledge and skill set.List at least three events or activities you attended or completed over the past few months. In a 300-400-word reflection essay, provide an overview of each event/activity, what you learned, and how each experience can assist with your career and professional development. In your your essay, consider the following:How did this assist you in your job search/professional development efforts?What did you learn that might be transferable to your next co-op/future career?Did you acquire any new contacts you can add to your professional network?How will you list this experience or activity on your resume?3)You have been asked to speak in front of a group of students preparing for their first co-op job search. You have 5 minutes. Create a presentation which outlines your advice to the group of students.Consider the following:What do you know now that you wish you knew when you were first starting the co-op search?What are the job search strategies that have been most/least effective for you?What major- and industry-specific things have you learned that would benefit other students in a co-op job search? Consider certifications, position titles, volunteer/work experiences, etc.The goal is to advise your peers based on the experience you have had searching for a co-op.You should create a presentation using PowerPoint.4)The purpose of this exercise is to reflect on the career development activities you are performing and create an action plan to improve your candidacy for future positions. This can include learning or further developing a skill, expanding your knowledge about a particular industry subject, or gaining other work/volunteer experience to build your resume.When writing your reflection, address the following:What transferable skills, experiences, or other credentials would you like to add or further develop on your current resume?What are you currently doing to improve your candidacy for future positions? How can this help you in your career?What goal(s) will you set for yourself in the coming week(s)? Please write your goals using the SMART criteria. SMART goals are Specific, Measurable, Attainable, Realistic, and Timely.Your reflection should be 100-200 words in length.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.