InstructionsRead an article from a current architecture magazine and/or periodical, less than 5 years old. Select an article about or relating to 20th century contemporary architecture or architects. Report on the general content, discussing the article in greater detail that was of interest to you.In preparing your report, identify what you have read, placing the identification at the top of the page, using the format:Title of Magazine, Author / Writer, Publisher, Date PublishedYou are to include a copy/printout of the article with your report. If other sources for support were used, make sure to include them at the end of your paper.Your paper should have a clear introduction, a central discussion and a clear conclusion. It should respond to the following:What is the essential content or subject what you have read?What are the principles, concepts and / or topics discussed by the author? Note specific examples from throughout the book / article.What are your thoughts concerning the authors subject matter?Format includes:Minimum length: (3) pages. Maximum length: (4) pages. Shorter reports will be returned for rewrite and re-submittal for grade.11 point font, 1.5 line spacing, 1″ marginsSome Architectural Magazines/Periodicals:ArchitectArchitectural DigestArchitectural RecordMetropolisAbitareDezeenDwellDomusWallpaperResidential Architect
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.