Pretend you are a curator for a museum. Your job to set up an exhibit of five artworks that speak to you, created by five different artists and share it with the class.Reflect on all the art we’ve learned about this session. Select five of your favorite works of art from the session to include in your exhibition. You can also organize your collection by theme if preferred. Here are a few examples.Same styleSame time periodSame or similar subject matterSame unusual medium or unique artistic techniquePieces that speak to you for some reason: aesthetic, political or social statement. Requirements:1. A curatorial statement. This is a brief introduction to your exhibit telling viewers what your exhibit is about. You must answer the following questions:Why did you select these particular five pieces?What connections did you make between these pieces? How do you hope viewers will make these connections?What you want people to know about the pieces you chose and why you chose them.2. An image of each of your five artworks. For each of the pieces, include the title, the name of the artist, media, dimensions, and the year it was created. These images must be cited using APA or Chicago Manual of Style format.3. For each of your artworks, please write a short paragraph (3-4 sentences) that tells the viewer what the piece means to you and why you selected it. You can also include something a viewer wouldn’t know about the work of art from looking quickly.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.