Professional solutionNo copy and paste from internet Make sure no similarity Put referenceCollege of Administrative and Financial Sciences
Deadline: 12/11/2020 @ 23:59
Course Name: Organizational Behavior
Course Code: MGT301
Student’s ID Number:
Academic Year: 1441/1442 H
For Instructor’s Use only
Instructor’s Name: Dr xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Students’ Grade: Marks Obtained/ 05
Level of Marks: High/Middle/Low
Instructions – PLEASE READ THEM CAREFULLY
• The Assignment must be submitted on Blackboard (WORD format only) via allocated
• Assignments submitted through email will not be accepted.
• Students are advised to make their work clear and well presented, marks may be
reduced for poor presentation. This includes filling your information on the cover page.
• Students must mention question number clearly in their answer.
• Late submission will NOT be accepted.
• Avoid plagiarism, the work should be in your own words, copying from students or
other resources without proper referencing will result in ZERO marks. No exceptions.
• All answered must be typed using Times New Roman (size 12, double-spaced) font.
No pictures containing text will be accepted and will be considered plagiarism).
• Submissions without this cover page will NOT be accepted.
Course Learning Outcomes-Covered
1 Apply Organizational behavior knowledge and skills to manage diversified culture in the
organizational settings (Lo 2.2).
Textbook:Colquitt, J. A., LePine, J. A., & Wesson, M. J. (2019). Organizational behaviour: Improving
performance and commitment in the workplace (6th ed). Burr Ridge, IL: McGraw-Hill Irwin.
Case Study: –
Case: Whole Foods
Please read the case “Whole Foods” from Chapter 11 “Team Characteristics And Diversity”
Page: – 362 given in your textbook – Organizational behaviour: Improving performance and
commitment in the workplace (6th ed). by Colquitt, J. A., LePine, J. A., & Wesson, M. J. (2019) and
Answer the following Questions:
1. What label would best describe the type of team that Whole Foods uses in its stores? Explain.
(1.25 Marks )
2. Describe the advantages and disadvantages of Whole Foods’ hiring process with respect to
managing team composition. (1.25 Marks )
3. What steps could Whole Foods take to mitigate potential disadvantages of their hiring process?
(1.25 Marks )
Discussion Question: Please read Chapter 11 “Team Characteristics and Diversity” carefully and
then give your answers on the basis of your understanding.
4. In which types of teams have you worked? Were these teams consistent with the taxonomy of
team types discussed in this chapter, or were they a combination of types? (1.25 Marks )
Due date for the submission of Assignment:- 2
• Assignment-2 should posted in the Black Board by end of Week-09.
• The due date for the submission of Assignment-1 is end of Week-11.
Purchase answer to see full
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.