All answered must be typed using Times New Roman (size 12, double-spaced) font. No pictures containing text will be accepted and will be considered plagiarism). The Assignment must be submitted in (WORD format only).Use 2 to 4 References and write it in the last page by APA style.I want new words, No plagiarism “Please make it 0% percentage”College of Administrative and Financial Sciences
Deadline: 17/10/2020@ 23:59
Course Name: Marketing Management
Course Code: MGT201
Student’s ID Number:
Academic Year: 1441/1442 H
For Instructor’s Use only
Students’ Grade: Marks Obtained/Out of
Level of Marks: High/Middle/Low
Instructions – PLEASE READ THEM CAREFULLY
The Assignment must be submitted on Blackboard (WORD format only) via allocated
Assignments submitted through email will not be accepted.
Students are advised to make their work clear and well presented, marks may be reduced
for poor presentation. This includes filling your information on the cover page.
Students must mention question number clearly in their answer.
Late submission will NOT be accepted.
Avoid plagiarism, the work should be in your own words, copying from students or other
resources without proper referencing will result in ZERO marks. No exceptions.
All answered must be typed using Times New Roman (size 12, double-spaced) font. No
pictures containing text will be accepted and will be considered plagiarism).
Submissions without this cover page will NOT be accepted.
Weightage: 5 Marks
➢ Demonstrate a solid understanding of overall marketing concepts, goals and strategies within the
context of organizations goals and strategies.(Lo 1.1)
➢ Ability to carry out objective and scientific analysis of consumers’ needs and wants (Lo 2.3
➢ Explain issues pertaining to marketing environment both internally and externally (Lo 1.2)
➢ Build a strong understanding of the social, economic, ethical and technological challenges
facing marketers (Lo 3.1)
1. There are four macro strategies to create and deliver value to customers and that can help
a firm to develop a sustainable competitive advantage. Think of companies from the local
market who you are very loyal to in many categories like (food, electronics, personal care
etc.). Is it the product, location, operational, or customer excellence that you are loyal to
that firm? Critically examine. (2.5 Marks)
2. You have read about the 4E Framework for Digital Marketing. You are required to choose
a product category from your local market and critically examine how it uses the 4E
framework for that product with the help of best social media elements. (2.5 Marks)
Purchase answer to see full
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.