It is common industry knowledge that an audit plan provides the specific guidelines auditors must follow when conducting an external audit. External public accounting firms conduct external audits to ensure outside stakeholders that the company’s financial statements are prepared in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP) or International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS). Use the Internet to select a public company that appeals to you. Imagine that you are a senior partner in a public accounting firm hired to complete an audit for the chosen public company. Instructions Write a 4–6 page paper in which you: Outline the critical steps inherent in planning an audit and designing an effective audit program. Based on the type of company selected, provide specific details of the actions that the company should undertake during the planning and designing of the audit program. Examine at least two performance ratios that you would use in order to determine which analytical tests to perform. Identify the accounts that you would test, and select at least three analytical procedures that you would use in your audit. Analyze the balance sheet and income statement of the company that you have selected, and outline your method for evidence collection which should include, but not be limited to, the type of evidence to collect and the manner in which you would determine the sufficiency of the evidence. Discuss the audit risk model and ascertain which sampling or non-sampling techniques you would use in order to establish your preliminary judgment about materiality. Justify your response. Assuming that the end result is an unqualified audit report, outline the primary responsibilities of the audit firm after it issues the report in question. The specific course learning outcome associated with this assignment is: Outline the process for designing an audit program, including analytical procedures, evidence collection, and responsibilities of the audit firm.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.