Introduce us to the animal you’ll be researching via social media post form the animal’s perspective. See the example of a “tweet” from a common octopus, Octopus vulgaris, below.The post should share something about the animal’s life style that is relevant to the unit project. For instance, this example is showing us a couple things: O. vulgaris eat bivalves, and can camouflage. These should be informative, but also have fun with it. You can keep them and add them to a “bonus” page on your project, if you’d like. Here are the sites I’ve found. There are others out there, use whatever ones you’re comfortable with.Fake tweet generatorFake Facebook profile generatorFake instagram generatorThe animal which will be doing is: Echinodermata
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.