Topic Economic Development THIS IS NOT A SUMMARY. Request: Choose one of the books from the “recommended books” file. You only need to chose one book. Then write a book review based on the guideline. A full book review may concern only one book. Its length is about 1500 words,APA. It should give readers an engaging, informative, and critical discussion of the work. The review should follow the Guidelines below. The review should consider (please use as your outline): The intended audience for the book and who would find it usefulThe background of the author(s)The main ideas and major objectives of the book and how effectively these are accomplishedThe context or impetus for the book – – political controversy, implications of the book for research, policy, practice, or theoryA comparison with other works on this subjectConstructive comments about the strength and weaknesses of the book The front page of your review should include: Your first and last nameYour student idAuthor(s) or editor(s) first and last name(s) (please indicate if it is an edited book)Title of bookYear of publicationPlace of publicationPublisherNumber of pagesPrice (please indicate paperback or hard cover) if availableISBNWhat are some books I should think about reading?
This is a hard question, but there are some easy reads and some longer
ones, all of which are great choices.
• Banerjee, Abhijit, Esther Duflo. 2019. Good Economics for Hard
Times: Better Answers to Our Biggest Problems.
• Banerjee, Abhijit, Esther Duflo. 2011. Poor Economics: A Radical
Rethinking of the Way to Fight Global Poverty.
• Acemoglu, Daron, and James A. Robinson. 2013. Why Nations Fail.
• Acemoglu, Daron, and James A. Robinson. 2019. The Narrow
Corridor: States, Societies, and the Fate of Liberty.
• Piketty, Thomas. 2017. Capital in the Twenty-First Century.
Purchase answer to see full
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.