BLAW 368: Research Paper Assignment12-20 pages, double-spaced, 12-point Times New Roman, with page numbersThe CEO of an organization for which you currently work (or have worked at in the past), paid or volunteer(does not have to be your actual job but a realistic situation), makes the following request:”I understand you are taking a business ethics course at CSUN taught by Professor Dudley who really encourages the practical application of the concepts you’ve learned in the course. I’m very interested in seeing that we make ‘Conscious (Business) Ethics’ a central component of everything we do here. Please utilize the knowledge you’ve gained in the aforementioned course to develop a plan for incorporating business ethics in general and C(B)E in particular, into our company’s ethical culture and business activity. I would also like to see the the practical application into our organization of material from each topic you covered in the syllabus involving ethics: Socratic/Platonic philosophy, competencies and perspectives, personal development, decision making and action, Kohlberg’s theory of moral development, interpersonal communication, exercising influence, conflict management, leadership and followership, and conscious capitalism. Be certain to include components of each of the aforementioned concepts into your paper”Respond to this request by preparing a research paper that deals with the steps to be taken in order to incorporate key aspects of business ethics into the culture and business activity of your organization. Your paper should include a discussion of the various ethical issues facing your company and the morally imaginative solutions you seek to employ. Establish the current practices of the organization and examples of ethical issues faced in the past. Then, offer suggestions for improvement. Be practical, bold, innovative, and as thorough as you can. Draw upon insights from assigned readings plus ideas gained from class lectures and discussion board and weekly paper assignments. Use resources from your company, readings, etc., and document all sources you use.This paper is due on the last day of class. It will be graded in accordance with the rubric you have been presented. Please be very sure that it is carefully proofread and that it does not contain any errors. Write it as if the CEO of your organization is going to read it.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.