Complete the implementation of the class date that represents dates written in the formday/month/year. Do not modify the main program.
You must write the prototypes and the definitions of the methods of the class. It is not
necessary to use ”getter” and ”setter” methods.
Declaration of Class Date
/* File: date.h
A class representing dates in the form: day, month and year
dates are written to a stream in the form day/month/year
day number() returns the number of days since 1/1 of the current year
including the current day
days between() returns the number of days between two dates not
including the firstday but including the last day. */Assignment # 4
Department of Engineering Mathematics
ENGM2283: Data Structures and Algorithms and Internetworking
ASSIGNMENT # 4, Due date: Tuesday, February 23, 2021, 8:30 AM
Note: For each question a project MUST be used. Each project should be stored in a separate
folder which contains the project file, the header file, the file that implements the class methods,
and the file which has the main program for testing the class. For example, in question 1 you can
use the following steps for DevC++ (similar for Xcode):
1. create a folder called A4Q1,
2. create an empty C++ project in Dev C++ and store the project file in the folder A4Q1,
3. download date.h, date.cpp, and testdate.cpp into the folder A4Q1,
4. add date.cpp and testdate.cpp to the project,
5. add the necessary code to date.cpp,
6. build and run the project.
Note: To print an integer x < 100 always with 2 digits use: c o u t Purchase answer to see full attachment
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.