Career Research Report For this report, you will research and analyze two companies, which you may want to target in your future job searches, and you will determine which company (one, both or neither) you would prefer to work for. For this week the first draft of this paper is due which should be approximately 1700 maximum words and follow the guidelines for an analytical report, focusing on conclusions and recommendations. . Because most of the information that will be presented in the report will be from secondary sources, you must follow the APA guidelines for in-text citations, and reference list, as well as the use of headings.The first draft of the research paper is due by the end of this week November 8th for peer review. Report Sections:Cover PageTable of contents**Introduction – Present the reason why the report is being written, the nature of the opportunity you are facing, the scope of your research, sources of materials and what conclusion you reached (direct approach). This is a brief statement about which company you preferred as your number 1 choice of an employer. (There are several possible conclusions you might draw – you prefer 1 of the companies over another; or both companies are appealing to you; or neither company meets your requirements.) You will also forecast what you will be writing about in the rest of your paper.**Company Evaluations – In this section, you will present your evidence. You will report for each company the following:Company Background and HistorySWOT analysis (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, threats) Each part has to have its own paragraph with proper in-text citation.**Conclusion –Compare and contrast the advantages and disadvantages of each company and give your final reasons for choosing one company over the other.**Next Steps – What will be your next steps in following up on this report as you begin planning for your career. What do you need to do to be ready to begin your job search and choose a company.Reference page – following APA guidelines 7th edition
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.