the case report must be related to a sports event, the details are in the documentCase Report Assignment Sheet
(20% of FG)
The purpose of this assignment is to provide an opportunity to deepen students’
understanding of law’s application in sport and recreation. Students will find cases not
covered in class discussion (current and future) and reached at least the appellate level of
the court system. Students will be assessed on their ability to write up: the key facts of the
case, the outcome(s) of the case, and the implications for sport and recreation managers.
This write up should be no more than three pages, double spaced. Students submitting
cases not related to sport or not from the US justice system will receive a zero.
c. Court (highest court)
d. Decision date
2. Summarize the key facts of the case and lower court decision
3. Reason for the appeal
4. Court’s decision and its reasoning
5. Managerial implications of the decision
6. Case PDF is included w/ the file submission
NOTE: Including the case PDF does not count as a citation; instead it allows me to
check the accuracy of the case summary. If you quote directly, you still must use intext citations in APA Style.
Case Report Assignment Sheet
(20% of FG)
Cases will be graded using the following rubric for assessment.
Identify descriptors of case
Summarizing case & court
Writing & APA
All of the descriptive information of case
is included (All aspects listed in 1.)
This section can be in bullet/list form.
Clear overview of the relevant facts of the
case and court proceedings
Aligns with Requirements 2-4
Clear, actionable takeaways from the
case that would be informative/helpful for
a S&R manager/organization
Aligns with Requirement 5
• No spelling/grammatical mistakes
• Not over-relying on quotations
• Correct use of APA (if quotation is
• Follow written assignments standards
outlined on syllabus
• 2-4 pages (double spaced)
Aligns with Aspects 2-5
Case overviewed is:
• Included as a separate PDF in the file
• Cases that do not meet stated
requirements (see Description) will be
o Not appeals court (or higher) =
o Covered in class (current or
future) = 25% off**
o Not sport = 0 pts
o Not US legal system = 0 pts
**Including Christie v. NCAA because it
becomes Murphy v. NCAA
The rubric that is posted to Canvas has breakdown of different levels and will be used for grading.
This overview is not the grading rubric.
Purchase answer to see full
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.