Module Two Assignment Name: Elements Instructions: Using the periodic table, answer the following questions about elements. What is the atomic number for Carbon? What is the chemical symbol for Tungsten? What is the atomic number for strontium? What is the atomic number for mercury? What element has the symbol Ag? What element has the symbol Nb? What is the atomic number for gallium? Atoms and Ions Instructions: Answer the following questions regarding ions losing and gaining electrons. How many electrons does chlorine need to gain to become an ion? Will it become a positively charged cation or a negatively charged anion? How many electrons must nitrogen gain to become like its closest noble gas, Neon?What are valence electrons? Given that the mass number for carbon is 13, how many protons and how many neutrons does the isotope contain? Hydrogen has two naturally occurring isotopes: hydrogen-1 and hydrogen-2. What is the symbol for each of these hydrogen isotopes?How many neutrons are contained in nitrogen-15?How many protons does calcium-43 contain? Instructions: Answer the following questions about isotopes. Atomic Mass Instructions: Find the atomic mass unit of Sulfur-32 with a mass of 31.972 and percent abundance 94.99%, Sulfur-33 with a mass of 32.971 and percent abundance 0.75%, Sulfur-34 with a mass of 33.968 and percent abundance 4.25%, and Sulfur-36 with a mass of 35.967 and percent abundance 0.01%.Find the atomic mass unit of Silicon-28, Silicon-29, Silicon-30 with masses of 27.977, 28.976, 29.974, respectively. The percent abundance of the silicon isotopes is 92.2%, 4.7% and 3.1%, respectively. Periodic Table and Its Trends Instructions: Answer the following questions regarding the periodic table, the Bohr Model, and electron configuration. Explain periodic table. What is the Bohr Model? Provide a summary in your own words. What is the electron configuration of calcium?What is the electron configuration of oxygen? How many valence electrons does magnesium (Mg) have? Molecules and Compounds Instructions: Find the mass ratios and atomic ratios of the following compounds. CI2O7SbF5NH3BaI2S2Cl2OsO4Sodium chloridePotassium chlorideAmmonium chlorideSodium hydroxideCalcium NitrateMgCl2CaCl2CuSO4Al2O3Cl2O7PCI5SiI4NI3Sulfur hexafluorideSulfur dioxideDinitrogen trioxideCarbon tetrafluoride Instructions: Write the formula for each of the following ionic compounds. Instructions: Name the following ionic compounds. Instructions: Name the following molecular compounds. Instructions: Write the formulas for the following molecular compounds.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.