There are many unsolved cold cases throughout history that could possibly be solved using new Forensic Technology. Complete an internet or library search for a case involving sexual assault from the past and research the circumstances and evidence surrounding the case. Focus on what evidence forensic scientists had available, how they analyzed the evidence, and what conclusions they made. Be sure to choose a case that provides specific details regarding the forensic evidence collected in the case.Compare the forensic collection and testing techniques used back then with what technology we have available today and how it could have changed the outcome of the trial.Specific details must be included when discussion the technology such as specific advancements in testing methods as well as database technology.Has the new technology been supported by empirical studies? Would it stand up to a Daubert Hearing?The paper is to be a minimum of 5 pages (excluding title, abstract, and reference page) and written using proper 6th ed. APA style. A minimum of 5 scholarly sources are to be used.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.