Select ONE reading from the 3 readings we read and discussed and write about the story’s meaning. What is the message in the story? What is the lesson the writing is trying to teach? The same protocol as the first and second paper is required. 4-6 typed pages double-spaced. “College Pressures” by William Zinsser outlines the pressures that college students experience while trying to make it through their academic progams. The text states that “They are authentic voices of a generation that is panicky to succeed.” Students today are so obsessed with being successful that there isn’t much room for failure. Students have to understand that the path to success often goes through the road of failure. The text states “I wish them them the right to experiment, to trip and fall, to learn that defeat is as instructive as victory and is not the end of the world.” One part of being successful in college is learning from one’s failures, and students have to make room for that kind of situation. The text says there are “four kinds of pressures working on college students today: economic pressure, parental pressure, peer pressure, and self-induced pressure.” Are these listed pressures accurate? Do you agree that these are the four pressures of college students today? Is a college student’s transcript an accurate reflection of who they are and their abilities? How do you make it through college successfully?
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.