this assignment should be 17 pages long not including cover and reference page for rest for info check the fileIndividual Project
The individual project will consist of a company report. You must choose a company from the
Sonic Drive In
In your company report, you will be asked to provide
(1) a description of the company and its history;
(2) a competitor analysis;
(3) the company’s Product strategy;
(4) the company’s Price strategy;
(5) the company’s Place (Distribution) strategy; and
(6) the company’s Promotion strategy.
Your paper should be double spaced, Times New Roman, Font Size 12, 1” margins. There is no
minimum or maximum page length. Typically, student submissions are around 20 double spaced
COMPANY REPORT MARKING GUIDE____
(10 marks) Description of the company and its history
This is fairly basic – just provide some details about the company – when it was founded, where
it was founded, etc. and give some information on its history – you can probably find a lot of this
information on the company’s website and/or on Wikipedia.____
(10 marks) Competitor analysis
Here, you should differentiate between the fast food industry and the fast-casual industry and
classify competitors accordingly. You should identify the major competitors and the more minor
competitors. You should also provide a (brief) description of each competitor. ____
(10 marks) Description and analysis of the company’s Product strategy
Does the company offer high-quality products (or medium or low-quality products)? What is the
company’s product assortment? Describe and discussion detail. ____
(10 marks) Description and analysis of the company’s Price strategy
Does the company have high prices (or medium or low prices)? Do they offer value meals and
discounts? What exactly do they offer? Describe and discussion detail. ____
(10 marks) Description and analysis of the company’s Place (Distribution) strategy
How good is the company at distribution? There are often rankings for Distribution – you should
try to incorporate these when you discuss details of the company’s distribution. Also — where
does the company have its locations? Does the company have a strong international presence?
(10 marks) Description and analysis of the company’s Promotion strategy
What promotional elements does the company rely on? (i.e. advertising, personal selling, sales
promotion, publicity or direct marketing). Describe and discuss in detail – for example, if the
company engages in advertising – do they use TV ads, radio ads, social media, etc.____
(60 marks) TOTAL
Purchase answer to see full
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.