I’m studying for my Accounting class and need an explanation.
Please let me have solution to question 4 within the next two days with the 5 year financials of Exxon, then complete the remaining question with ease. Note, the attachment contains all requirements for the whole question but will want question 4 to be ready in 2 days. Thanks.MSAF 670
MSAF PROJECT ASSIGNMENT ON EXXON OIL
You will conduct a comprehensive financial analysis of a publicly-traded firm. Exxon Oil will
be assigned a separate industry from which to select its firm.
INDUSTRY: Oil and Gas (EXXON OIL) Selected
The results of the financial analysis will be presented in a professional quality PowerPoint
presentation, with notes. The format of the presentation will be as follows:
1 Name of the student
2. Introduction to the industry in which the firm operates
A. Common issues/risks that all firms in the industry face
B. Critical success factors in the industry
C. Current health of the industry
3. Introduction to the company
A. Introduction to the company, including a brief history.
B. Briefly describe the firm’s strategy
C. Identify the firm’s major competitors
4. Financial analysis
A. Compute the accompanying financial ratios for the 5 most recent years for which a
Form 10-k has been filed (Probably 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019 depending on the
fiscal year end of the firm.).
B. In addition, you should obtain the industry( Exxon Oil) average ratios for the most
recent year for the SIC code of the industry in which the firm operates. The firm’s ratios
for the most recent year will be compared to the industry ratios.
C. Compute any ratios or metrics which are industry-specific for the 5-year period.
D. Prepare a 5-year trend analysis of each of the ratios computed in A and C. Whereas
the firm data will represent a 5-year trend, the industry data for the most recent period
will represent a point in time.
E. Use tables, graphs, or other media for presenting your findings.
F. Be sure to address any red flags discovered in your analysis.
G. Summarize your findings by the financial ratio categories: Liquidity Ratios, Efficiency
Ratios, Leverage Ratios, Profitability Ratios, Market Value Indicators.
H. Some ratios may not be applicable to your subject firm. For example, inventory ratios
often are not applicable for firms involved in providing services. If a ratio is not
applicable and not computed for your firm, explain the reason it is not applicable for this
A. Address issues of a qualitative nature that may impact the financial health of the
firm (litigation, quality of management, foreign operations, legislation, political issues,
environmental issues, etc).
A. Discuss the risks to its financial health that the firm faces.
Summary of analysis
A. Summarize your findings.
B. Highlight any items in your analysis of which you are skeptical or have doubt.
C. Identify any shortcomings in your analysis.
D. Conduct an online search for any late-breaking information which may be available
since the filing of the most recent Form 10-k that may be relevant to your analysis. Often,
this will be in the filing of a Form 8-k.
A. Sources of information used in the project. Use the APA format in presenting this
Purchase answer to see full
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.