Conduct a critical appraisal of literature that demonstrates an understanding of quantitative research. Using Chapter 18 Table 18-1 Summary of Major Content Sections of a Research Report and Related Critical Appraisal Guidelines, write a critique of a quantitative research article that you have read related to your clinical practice. ( gastrointestinal, hepatology or colorectal diseases)Submission Instructions:The paper is to be clear and concise and students will lose points for improper grammar, punctuation and misspelling.The paper should be formatted per current APA style seven edition and 2-3 pages in length, excluding the title page, abstract, and references page.Incorporate a minimum of 3 current (published within last five years) scholarly journal articles or primary legal sources (statutes, court opinions) within your workbibliography:LoBiondo-Wood, G. & Haber, J. (2018). Nursing research: Methods and critical appraisal for evidence-based practice (9th ed.). St. Louis, MO: Mosby, an imprint of Elsevier, Inc. ISBN: 9780323431316American Psychological Association. (2019). Publication manual of the American Psychological Association (7th ed.). ISBN: 9781433832154
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.