Requirement: please don’t copy and paste, just write in your own words. everything you need is on the document attached belowBio 226 CD Fall 2020
Critical Thinking and Data Analysis 1
Due Date: 11/16/20
You may use your book and class notes only to answer the following three case study
questions. You are required to meet the following criteria. Explain the normal anatomy
(structure) of the region under discussion. Any defects, deformities or damage to the
structure/s involved. Name of the condition if available. Do not write any treatment or
medicines from internet. Explain full neurological and muscular basis of the condition/s.
Do not share your answers with anyone and every answer should be written by the
students in their own words. No two papers should look alike or it will be considered
plagiarized. You may use maximum of 4 pages for four questions. Each question should
be on one page. No late submission will be accepted for any reason. If you are
writing by hand, then your handwriting must be legible. Remember, if I cannot read it, I
cannot grade it. Do not email the document but upload it on Brightspace under
Case # 1
After a falling from a ladder while working to clean the rain gutter, Roger is feeling pain
in his lower sacral region and severe shooting pain spreads (radiating) to his penis,
anus, back of the thighs all the way to his foot. Explain the neurological basis of his
pain. Diagram required.
Case # 2
A motorcyclist after having an accident admitted in the hospital in unconscious
condition. Upon waking up, you are requested to examine and report to your physician
of his neurologic condition. After detailed examination, you found his face, shoulder and
upper limb are having all motor and sensory activities but, but patient has lost the
sensation below nipple, knee and plantar reflexes exaggerated. Explain the complete
neurological basis of his condition. Diagram required.
Case # 3
A 2 year old child is presented to you with the arm adducted, medially rotated, extension
of the forearm, hand is posteriorly directed with the wrist and fingers flexed. Explain the
complete neurological basis of his condition. Diagram required.
Purchase answer to see full
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.