Identify a well-defined policy/bill that impacts long-term care facilities (local, state or national policy). Review the bills raised or passed in your local government, state or nationally. Leverage your state or specialty nursing organization for assistance. Review the literature pertaining to the content in the bill using database peer reviewed resources. You should have at least 5 peer reviewed articles from journals referenced.
Your scholarly nursing doctorate composition should include:
1.) an introduction to the legislation,
2.) significance of the policy(s) on the topic,
3.) review of the literature, and
4.) discussion and summary/conclusion.
Here is a link (https://documents.cthosp.org/3/2022LegislativeSummary.pdf) to the 2022 legislative summary for Connecticut Hospital Association.
APA format with approx. 4-5 pages in length. Include references.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.