The video “3 – Data Accuracy – John Marshall” talks about how accurate web analytics are versus other forms of data collection, but cautions that the information is still not perfect. This discussion focuses on the problem of data accuracy and how issues with data accuracy can differ depending on the data collection method used.
For analysis to be useful in decision-making, the data collected must be accurate. First the company must determine the type of data needed and then make every effort to ensure that the data is accurate.
In this discussion:
Comment on various ways that data can be collected. From these various approaches, select one data collection method.
Identify problems associated with that method that could impact accuracy.
Provide a recommendation(s) regarding how to ensure data is as accurate as possible (Avoid using the same data collection process as another class member if possible).
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.