I prepare the handwriting. Please solve it asap and send to me.Also, Please solve it from back. thank you.Math 108 – Exam # 3 – Fall 2020
You may use your textbook and your class notes during the exam.
You need to follow the notation used in our textbook and in our class notes.
You may not use the internet, a smart device (cellphone, watch, etc.), any apps or other resources
to find solutions. Using any of those resources will result in a 0 on the exam and a report of cheating
will be filed with the college.
You are not allowed to collaborate with anyone during the exam.
You must show all work, justify your answers, and write legibly to receive full credit.
A correct answer with unsupported work is an automatic zero on the problem.
You may be selected after the exam to have a private Zoom session with your professor to explain
your work on a problem.
Problem 1. Find the inverse Laplace transform of ( ) = 2−2 +6
Problem 2. Find the Laplace transform of ( ) = 3 sin 4
Problem 3. Solve the given initial value problem for y(t) using the method of Laplace transforms.
′′ − ′ = cos
(0) = 0,
′ (0) = 0
Problem 4. Solve the given integral equation for y(t).
( ) + ∫ − ( ) = cos
Problem 5. The graph of a function g(t) is shown below.
a) Express the function in terms of unit step functions. Simplify your answer.
b) Find the Laplace transform of g(t).
Problem 6. The given vector functions are solutions to a system x’(t) = Ax(t). Determine whether they
form a fundamental solution set. If they do, find a fundamental matrix for the system and give a general
1 = [
2 = [ ] 5
Purchase answer to see full
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.