Graded Assignments may be found at the end of each chapter of the required textbook under the title “Real-World Exercises”. Each assignment is due Sunday evening before 11:59 p.m. EST. of the respective week. Each student is to complete the exercise listed below. Provide documented evidence, in Moodle, of completion of the chosen exercise (i.e. provide answers to each of the stated questions). Detailed and significant answers will be allotted full point value. Incomplete, inaccurate, or inadequate answers will receive less than full credit depending on the answers provided. Plagiarism will be awarded ZERO points (no makeups, no excises). All submissions need to submitted in the appropriate area of Moodle. Late submissions, hardcopy, or email submissions will not be accepted. (50 points).From Chapter 7, page 304, Real World Exercise 1Paper has to be 500 words length and also with referencesPlease find the question from attached document on page number 8TextBook:Michael E. Whitman, Herbert J. Mattord, Andrew Green. Principles of Incident Response and Disaster Recovery (2014). Cengage Learning. ISBN: 978-1111138059.BA63574 G4 Disaster Recovery
Use below questions if the text book
mentioned in the syllabus book is the one
Michael E. Whitman, Herbert J. Mattord, Andrew Green. Principles of
Incident Response and Disaster Recovery (2014). Cengage Learning. ISBN:
Module 1 Assignment
From Chapter 1, page 37, Real World Exercise 1.1
Module 2 Assignment
From Chapter 2, page 81, Real World Exercise 2.2
Module 3 Assignment
From Chapter 3, page 123, Real World Exercise 3.1 and 3.2
Module 4 Assignment
From Chapter 4, page 156, Real World Exercise 4.1, 4.2, 4.3, and 4.4
Module 5 Assignment
From Chapter 5, page 218, Real World Exercise 5.3
Module 6 Assignment
From Chapter 6, page 257, Real World Exercise 6.2
Module 7 Assignment
From Chapter 7, page 304, Real World Exercise 7.1
Module 8 Assignment
From Chapter 8, page 359, Real World Exercise 8.2
Purchase answer to see full
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.