Expectation in these online discussions include: (1) not copying, but writing your own original sentences and paragraphs (which is more than paraphrasing, more than just changing a word here and there from another source), and (2) at the same time, providing references to the sources from which you worked up what you wrote. There may be as much to learn in that meta-awareness approach to how you develop and present your thinking there as there is to learn in the content of what you read and write.The topic this week is minerals. Here are the questions for discussion. Answer at least one of the four:1. Is solid water (ice) a mineral? Explain what determines the answer. In addition, explain why solid ice is less dense than liquid water.2. In strict terms, as agreed upon by mineralogists, what is a mineral? Elaborate on each and every point you make about what makes something qualify as a mineral.3. What minerals (in the strict sense) are there inside the healthy human body? Explain the role of those minerals in the human body.4. Name, describe and explain two types of rock that do NOT consist of minerals (two exceptions to the rule that most rocks are made of minerals).Please research your own and cite the page. Thanks
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.