Chief operating officers, and othersecond-in-commandd positions, make sure that the business is running smoothly in all its internal processes.
The areas a COO needs to track are broad, and go beyond just operating levels.
Here are 8 KPIs that every COO needs to know:
* Current Accounts Receivable
* Current Accounts Payable
* Gross Profit Margin
* Net Profit Margin
* Return on Equity
* Employee Training Cost
* Inventory Turnover
* Absenteeism rate
Once you understand the metrics and have clearly communicated them to other senior leaders, you can construct the centerpiece of your operating plan.
What other KPIs are important to track in your business, and why?
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.