Objectives:Discuss the importance of chemistry in our societyCO 2 – Use the periodic table to gain meaning about the elements.MO 2 – Understand the periods, groups, and families of the periodic table.MO 6 – Understand periodic trends that include atomic size, ionization energy, and metallic character.InstructionsStep 1: In your initial post, respond to the following prompt:What are some of the various forms of energy?Explain how energy is converted from one form to another.Demonstrate these conversions using an example from daily activities. For example, when you are riding a roller coaster, there is a continuous conversion from gravitational potential energy when you are at the peak of a roller coaster to kinetic energy as you move toward the bottom of the coaster. As you travel down the coaster the kinetic energy increases and the potential energy decreases.Rubric:-Posts well developed answers that fully addresses and develops all aspects of the concept-Posts factually correct, reflective and substantive contribution; advances discussion.-Use REFERENCES to literature, readings, or personal experience to support comments-500 words minimum
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.