Hello I have presentation like you use to do before for me its for Dozier Industries (A) and Dozier industries (B). so my part in in Doizer Industries (A) there a are for question for it1.Exactly what is Mr. Rothschild’s exposure? If the price of the pound falls from its current price of $1.4480, will Rothschild win or lose?2.According to Exhibit 5, has Rothschild’s profit or loss changed over the last day?3.Based on the most recent information you can find, what is the expected future spot rate for April 14, 1986?4.Of the two hedging techniques, the forward and the spot hedges, which is more profitable? Do they have equivalent risk?5.What should Richard Rothschild do?so I want you to do for me point 4 and point 5 which is ” 4.Of the two hedging techniques, the forward and the spot hedges, which is more profitable? Do they have equivalent risk?5.What should Richard Rothschild do? “these two points please but its realte it to the top three point in top, my other memebr in group will do it, so still will depand what he got maybe u will change a thing.my part its explanation and talk and it has some numbers in it. I want you to everything you got give me asources from where did you get it and why did you get and like from where in article did you get it.so Dozier Industries (A) and Dozier industries (B) are relates to each other, so when you read article read both of them but my art are in Dozier Industries (A).I want you to gives me draft for what you did becuase I need to show to my group student what im on to see im on track. please I want you put it in slides and word document , but in first a word document. I upload a article. and use english second language. its like hedges which one is better.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.