Please watch and follow along with the selected videos listed below, from Introducing Illustrator (Deke McClelland):https://www.linkedin.com/learning/introducing-illustrator/applying-drop-shadows?resume=false&u=2206009 (Links to an external site.)______________________Here are the exercise files for you to follow along with: ADV_1001_LL_WK11.zip______________________Chapter 10: Dynamic Effects — Watch and follow along. You do NOT need to submit the exercise files, but it’s important that you experiment with the effects so you know where they are and how they are used. You will be submitting your ‘Image Trace’ experiment (See Below)***Applying drop shadows 6m 40sEditing a dynamic effect 5m 44sCreating a perfect dotted line 5m 54s Using the Transform effect 6m 44sAutomatically tracing a photograph (Image Trace) 6m 51s Expanding a traced image 9m 29s ***After watching how ‘Image Trace’ works, find a photo or drawing and experiment with the Image Trace feature. You can use any image you want! Experiment with the ‘Presets’ and threshold. Once you finish experimenting, save your image as an .ai file. Again, I just want you to experiment so there’s no wrong way to do this. You can create some really cool effects with this!NOTE: Don’t pick a very large photo to use Image Trace on…the larger the photo, the longer it takes to render.Here are some additional notes from Adobe on using Image Trace (Links to an external site.)_________________________Chapter 11: Live Paint — Watch and follow along. Give ‘Live Paint’ a try! Introducing Live Paint 6m 51sEditing a Live Paint object 6m 24sCreating interwoven path outlines 6m 14s Live Paint and gradients 8m 32s (OPTIONAL)
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.