Based on the files below, rewrite the two new programs. flowing the instruction below :2. Add calculations of the critical wavelength (plot with respect to m and n), the fundamental mode and the highest order mode that your waveguide will support (plot with respect to the signal frequency, omega). 3. Choose your own value of m and n where m>2 and n>2 and plot: (a) the phase constant (beta) as a function of the signal frequency and the cutoff frequency corresponding to your choice of m and n. (So, create an array of signal frequencies that are equal to or greater than the cutoff frequency, and plot the phase constant against these frequencies. How does beta behave as the frequency increases?) (b) the intrinsic wave impedance (eta_TE) as a function of the signal frequency and your choice of m and n. (c) the phase velocity and the group velocity of the wave as a function of frequency (again, for your chosen value of m,n). What do you notice regarding the values of the phase and group velocities with respect to the velocity of the signal in the corresponding non-guided dielectric?Steps 1-3 are to be completed for the same value of m and n. You choose m and n based on the condition stated above, m>2 and n>2.5. Assume lossy dielectric (sigma). Repeat steps (1)-(3) for the case of a lossy dielectric (add to the current Matlab file in such a way as setting sigma=0 gives you the lossless case)6. Create a new file (you can use the original file as a template) and repeat parts (1) through (5) for the TM fields for various choices of m,n.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.