An electricity company offers 3 different plans for its customers:Plan A: For $75 per month, a usage of 500 killowatts (kW) is included. For each additional killowatt the customer pays $1 extra.Plan B:For $100 per month, a usage of 700 killowatts (kW) is included. For each additional killowatt the customer pays $0.50 extra. Plan C:For $125 per month, a usage of 900 killowatts (kW) is included. For each additional killowatt the customer pays $0.30 extra. Write a program that calculates a customer’s monthly bill. The program should ask the user:a) to enter the letter of the plan (A, B, or C) that the customer has enrolled inb) the number of killowatts that were used by the customer this monthThe program should then display the total monthly bill for the customer.RequirementsUse comments when appropriate.Give your variables meaningful and descriptive names. Naming a variable as “x”, or “y” is a bad example of variable naming.Use prompts to ask the user what they have to do. Be clear. Your program should be user-friendly. (Hint: Ask a family member or friend to run your program and then ask them if your prompts make sense and/or are clear).Use if/else or switch statements.Display the total charges using the appropriate formatting to show 2 decimal places. Include the dollar sign using the appropriate formatting.Input validation: If the user inputs a different letter other than A, B, or C, display an error message and terminate the program (do NOT use a loop as this topic is covered in Chapter 4).Save the file as FirstName_LastName_Project1 (e.g. Dimitrios_Sellountos_Project1).
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.