Introduction to the Literature Review – Empirical Research Topic PICOT Question: For immediate postpartum mothers 19 years and older, will the implementation ofeducation and immediate support provider-driven mother-newborn uninterrupted skin-to-skin contact and latch within the first 24 hours after birth lasted for sixty minutes compared to current practice, facilitate breastfeeding initiation rates within four weeks? The purpose of this assignment is to conduct empirical research relevant to the DPI Project. Empirical research is the foundation of scholarly research and scholarly writing. An empirical article is one that reports the actual results of a research study, and it should include a description of the study, an introduction, a research question, an explanation of the study’s methodology, a presentation of the results of the study, and a conclusion that discusses the results and suggests topics for further study. When conducting research and seeking out scholarly resources, limit your search to empirical articles. Upon finding a relevant empirical study, assess the validity of the conclusion by determining if it answers the proposed research question and if the methodology is appropriate. As you move forward in your doctoral journey, you will read research papers that will require you to assess the validity of the studies in question. To accomplish this, qualitative assessments about the research must be made by comparing, contrasting, and synthesizing what the research says. In this assignment, you will review 30 research articles associated with your approved topic and summarize the purpose, methods, and results of each study, which will later help you identify three to five major themes and three to five subthemes. General Requirements: Use the following information to ensure successful completion of this assignment: Refer to the “Empirical Research Checklist” to assist in determining which articles are empirical.Use the “Research Article Chart” spreadsheet to provide a summary review of each component of your assignment.Doctoral learners are required to use APA style for their writing assignments. The APA Style Guide is located in the Student Success Center.This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion. Directions: Select 30 empirical articles published within the last 4 years that relate to your approved PICOT question. Use the “Empirical Research Checklist” resource to ensure that each article meets all of the established criteria. The majority of the chosen articles must demonstrate a quantitative methodology, though you may include one meta-analysis article and one systematic review. Provide a summary review of each component using the “Research Article Chart” workbook. You will have one entry for each of your 30 selected articles. The workbook is designed so that the content expected in each row appears when the cursor hovers over the individual Criteria and Defining Characteristics cells. Use the guidelines for each criteria as an outline of what material should be included for every research article documented in the chart.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.