Writing Activity 2 has four sections to complete. You will use the writing templates in your Webtext to complete them. Once you complete all templates, you will be able to download your work and submit it to Blackboard. The Webtext will guide you through the process.Same as last assignment. I already did some portions of the week 5 webtext. But all else is the same. I believe you may have done most of the work already with writing assignment 1.Section 1: OutlineCreate an outline. The outline is the plan for what to include in your essay. See your Chapter 4 Webtext for information on how to create a great outline.Section 2: Working Thesis StatementThis is a one-sentence statement summarizing the main idea of your essay. It should tell your reader what your topic is, what your position is on the topic, and how you will support it. Use the template in Chapter 4 of your Webtext to write your working thesis statement.Section 3: Starting DraftUse the Webtext writing templates to set up your essay and write a draft of your introduction (including thesis statement) and the first body paragraph using appropriate evidence. Chapter 5 of your Webtext will provide you with guidance.Section 4: Feedback ReflectionUse the writing templates in Chapter 5 of the Webtext to:List the feedback you received on previous writing activities.Explain how you used feedback from previous writing activities to improve you written communication for this assignment.Discuss how the feedback received will help you with future writing.Step 2: Download and Edit Your WorkDownload: Select Your TopicComplete all of the activities and templates in your Webtext. Then download your Writing Activity 2: Outline, Working Thesis Statement, & Starting Draft templates from the Webtext. (*** You will need to finish all writing templates before you are able to download the packet.)
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.