For each of the scenarios below, write a one paragraph response (4-5 sentences each), answering the question that is asked.
Your company has a strict policy regarding cases of theft of company property. Used company equipment is on a table to be sold by auction each month. You see a valued employee who has faithfully/honestly worked for the company 30 years and who is 2 weeks from retirement slip an electric drill from the table and put it in his car before the day of the sale. Would you report it? Why or why not?
You have worked as a bank teller for several months when one of the other tellers who has become a good friend tells you that her daughter is extremely ill and that she must have an operation to survive. She also tells you that she has no insurance and the operation will cost $10,000. Sometime later you ask her about her daughter and she tells you she is just fine now. She then confides in you that she took $10,000 from a dormant account at the bank to pay for the operation. She assures you she has already started paying it back and will continue to do so until it is all returned. Should you report what she has done? Why or why not?
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.