zero plagiarismplease read the instructions carefullymake sure to met all the requirementsi will not accept less full marks(((((( ADD REFERENCE ))))))College of Administrative and Financial Sciences
Deadline: 28/11/2020 @ 23:59
Course Name: Entrepreneurship and Small Student’s Name:
Course Code: – MGT 402
Student’s ID Number:
Academic Year: 1440/1441 H
For Instructor’s Use only
Instructor’s Name: Dr. Vinay Nagu
Students’ Grade: Marks Obtained/Out of
Level of Marks: High/Middle/Low
Instructions – PLEASE READ THEM CAREFULLY
• The Assignment must be submitted on Blackboard (WORD format only) via allocated
• Assignments submitted through email will not be accepted.
• Students are advised to make their work clear and well presented, marks may be
reduced for poor presentation. This includes filling your information on the cover page.
• Students must mention question number clearly in their answer.
• Late submission will NOT be accepted.
• Avoid plagiarism, the work should be in your own words, copying from students or
other resources without proper referencing will result in ZERO marks. No exceptions.
• All answered must be typed using Times New Roman (size 12, double-spaced) font.
No pictures containing text will be accepted and will be considered plagiarism).
• Submissions without this cover page will NOT be accepted.
Department of Business Administration
Entrepreneurship and Small Business – MGT 402
Course Learning Outcomes:
1. Demonstrate a solid understanding of the potential of entrepreneur in today’s competitive
business world. (Lo 1.2).
2. Design a solid projected financial Plan and conduct a breakeven analysis for a small
company. (Lo 2.5).
3. Demonstrate a thorough understanding regarding the importance of cash management for the
success of a small business. (Lo 2.8).
Assignment – 3
Students are supposed to read the Case 2- Able Planet from the textbook, page number:812
“How can a small company find capital to finance an innovative new product?”
Textbook: (Scarborough, N.M. & Cornwall, J. (2012). Effective small business management: An
Entrepreneurial approach (10th ed.). Upper Saddle River, NJ: Prentice Hall.
Based on your understanding of the case and concepts, answer the following question in 200-350
1. Experts say that entrepreneurs who need between $100,000 and $3 million often face the greatest
obstacles when raising capital for their businesses. Why? (1.5 marks)
2. How should Kevin Semcken raise the $1.5 million in capital that Able Planet needs? Be sure to
consider sources of both debt and equity financing. (1.5 marks)
3. Write a short memo to Kevin Semcken explaining what he should do before he approaches potential
lenders and investors to maximize his chances of getting the capital that Able Planet needs. (2 marks)
Purchase answer to see full
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.