Unit 1 Assignment: Rates in the Health IndustryAudio/visual Assignment IntroductionTo see the grading rubric, go to Course Resources / Grading Rubrics.Unit outcomes:Describe what epidemiology is and how it is used in the health professions.Identify measures of morbidity and mortality used to study health problems.Interpret common measures of morbidity and mortality, including death, birth, and infection rates.Course outcomes assessed in this Assignment:HS311-1: Interpret epidemiological and health care rates using standardized formulas.GEL-1.02: Demonstrate college-level communication through the composition of original materials in Standard English.Instructions:After reading about morbidity, mortality and natality measures, select four measures that you would like to explore further. Locate credible, published examples from the Library for each measure. Then explain what each measure means and interpret the data you researched.Requirements:This paper should have a minimum of two pages, not including the title page or references.This paper must follow APA formatting and citation guidelines, including:Title page and Reference pageEssay should be double-spacedUse Times New Roman font, size 12All references should come from credible sources.Include a highly developed viewpoint.Organize your paper with subheadings.Free of grammar and spelling errors.No evidence of plagiarism.APA formatting and citation style resources are available in the Writing Center located in the Academic Success Center under Academic Tools.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.