For the Lab Final Presentation you will be creating a part/assembly in SOLIDWORKS that is related to an engineering field and is not from our Solid Modeling Labs.On November 9th in class you will present you part/assembly to the class and explain how you created the part/assembly by stepping through the part/assembly in SOLIDWORKS.You will also upload the drawing PDF to this assignment. Make sure to review the rubric for the specific details of the assignment and how you will be graded!RubricLab Final PresentationLab Final PresentationCriteriaRatingsPtsThis criterion is linked to a Learning OutcomeCreate and upload (as a PDF) a part/assembly CAD drawing related to an engineering field.75.0 ptsFull MarksIf the drawing is of a single part – The drawing should have proper dimensioning, title, date, author’s names, and use the class template for the drawing. -Drawing should include at least three orthographic views and 1 isometric view ———————————————– If the drawing is of an assembly – The drawing should have a title, date, author’s names, and use the class template for the drawing. -Drawing should show the assembly in an exploded view and include a bill of materials52.5 ptsGoodThere is 1-2 minor issues with the drawing specifications required0.0 ptsNo MarksThere is more than 1-2 minor issues with the drawing specifications required75.0 ptsThis criterion is linked to a Learning OutcomePresent to the class your part/assembly75.0 ptsFull MarksThe presentation steps through how the part/assembly was made in the CAD software0.0 ptsNo MarksThe presentation does not explain how the part/assembly was made in the CAD software75.0 ptsTotal Points: 150.0PreviousNext
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.