Just answer one question with steps. I have process so far. I am not sure how to solve. Help and fix my problem.product
4. A liquid catalyst is used to form methanol (gas) from CO and H. The catalyst liquid is removed from the
reactor, pumped through a heat exchanger to remove the heat of reaction, and then returned to the reactor.
One thousand mol/hr of feed gas enters the reactor at 25°C and is composed of 40 mol% N, 22 mol% CO and
38 mol% H. The product gas outlet is at 100°C. The relevant specific heat of reaction is -90.68 kJ/mol CO) at
STP and all species are gases
a. If 95% of the H, fed to the reactor is converted to methanol, what is the flow rate (mol/hr) and
composition (mol%) of the product gas stream?
b. How much heat (kW) must be removed from the catalyst?
c. Assuming no heat exchange occurs in the pump, at what temperature does the catalyst enter the heat
d. The heat is absorbed by cooling water that enters the heat exchanger at 25°C and exits at 45°C. The
catalyst liquid has a C. = 0.8 Btu/(lb-°F), exits the heat exchanger at 40°C. What are the flow rates
(kg/hr) of the catalyst liquid and cooling water through the heat exchanger? The catalyst liquid and
cooling water do not mix.
XPs can earn extra credit for an individual and should be submitted individually for grading. XPs are optional
and XP 22 and 23 can be solved independently.
An average person breaths 16 times per minute. Approximately one pint of air containing 0.04 mol% CO, is
inhaled per breath. The gas exhaled contains 4.0 mol% CO,. The specific heat of reaction for C + 0, – CO, is
393 5 kulmol C) at STP and all species are gases
0 nersen. Assume that elemental carbon is
cu HIV 10.5
o Gos Teed
W Produd com
STP (Tooc p-lain
Ch 243-16-e’. LMS
Hz: 2,64*10(16-ci + iptv 10-07-25ml
co: 23.01-3, 1000 orang-oo-o. 292k5ml
– 14 /
2 200 1 wo-o +0.2109 x 18 (10o-o)?
② rechhod coloryal
SHasyuas) (1943)+(526X242)* OYLA) = 2.942er/hr
5.44 kW (ro)
as H₂ converted to melhanol
1000 Co.se) 360 X.25
3L1 mol H₂
w pou sagt
– BA -)
400 – LYN2
361 mol Hal
220 – 180.5 = 30.5 used
ܠܐܘܕܬܝ. ܕܗܰ. ܘ
10 6 4 9 + 400+ 9.5 – 89
W: 3.4610 (5-2)* **(us-7512.047*17.1
con 80.7 ..(10)
A# ( name +(12-1)
Purchase answer to see full
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.