For this discussion review the textbook’s discussion on noble cause corruption as described by Karl Klockars on page 131. It’s a very important concept. Police not playing by the book not for personal gain but to save lives, stop crime, taking care of the greater good.From page 131:”Klockars (1983) presented us with a type of noble-cause corruption in the “Dirty Harry problem” (from the Clint Eastwood movie), asking whether it was ethically acceptable for a police officer to inflict pain on a suspect in order to acquire informa- tion that would save an innocent victim. “Do the good ends (or intentions – because the kidnapped girl did not survive but Detective Harry Callahan does not know that) justify the bad means (illegal action) in the video clip which you an view here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=buNwwAximcESo, what is your take on the Dirty Harry problem? Is there room to not always follow the ethical rules? Did Dirty Harry engage in torture of the suspect? Did he have other choices?
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.