For this last short report, I am asking you to reflect back on these past 15 weeks. Reflection is an important part of the learning process. It enables you to look back on what you learned and think about its usefulness and practicality to your life. In this case, consider the usefulness of what you have learned in relation to your future career in the business field.Please discuss at least ONE management concept from our textbook that you learned about – that you were intrigued about and that you enjoyed learning about. You are welcome to discuss more than one concept/topic if you would like. Think about all the topics we covered. As you know, we covered a LOT of ground. Discuss, in your own words, why you enjoyed learning about these topics and how you believe this information will be applicable in your future as it relates to your career. Said another way, please discuss how these concepts will assist you personally in the business field. I realize that many of you may not know just yet what you plan to do (career-wise). So, then please apply these concepts to the work force environment in a general way – if that’s more conducive for your discussion/assignment. You are also welcome to apply what you have learned to the job where you are currently employed. Many of you have done so during our discussion forums.FORMAT:Length: this reflect report should be at least 250 words in length. Failure to meet this length requirement will result in a zero for this last report.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.