You will complete the learning module for Ear (capstone case study (ear) 85-year-old woman with hearing lossYou will access the assigned case study:HEENT: Capstone Case Study the Capstone that is located in your Evolve Online BookAccess the Evolve Chapter 13: Ears, Nose, and Throat, then self-paced learning modules, capstone case study Ear, Kathryn U, 85 year old with hearing lossYou will complete the case study (there is no verification that you completed the scenario), but you obtain information from the scenario to complete the soap noteYou will need to pose additional questions on your soap note, the scenario will supply some, but not all the history required Utilize the Soap Note Form with the information that you obtained in completion of the assigned case study.Think objectively, you will be given a diagnosis but is there another diagnosis or differential to consider and what information would be required to help you rule in/out a differential or to develop a plan of care
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.