Please complete all steps using mat lab please and make sure to pick only within 10%. Everything is provided.Fo= 1.2 kHZQ= 3Tp = 25.1Available standard capacitor values
(avoid using small capacitance values, say less than 220pF)
Available standard resistor values
1092, 4712, 10012, 15012, 22012, 27012, 33092, 39012, 47022, 68092, 1k12, 1.2k12, 1.5k22, 2k12,
2.2kΩ, 2.7kΩ, 3.3kΩ, 4.7kΩ, 5.1kΩ, 5.6kΩ, 10kΩ, 15kΩ, 20kΩ, 22kΩ, 33kΩ, 47kΩ, 100kΩ,
470kΩ, ΟΜΩ, 1ΟΜΩ
1. Construct the circuit using components which are within 10% of the design values. Measure your
capacitor values. YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO USE RESISTOR OR CAPACITOR
Design this active bandpass filter to meet the following specifications (exact values will be given in
Center frequency of fo
Quality factor of Q
Gain at center frequency Tp
These equations will be useful during your work. Let R3 = R, R4 = > 500N, and C1 = C2 = C.
To(wo) = *_180°=TRZ180°.
The pre-lab must include the following:
1. Bode plots (magnitude and phase) for the response using your ideal component values (i.e.
without regard to available values). Show that these results meet all of the specifications
2. Bode plots (magnitude and phase) for the circuit response using available component values.
Demonstrate that these values provide an acceptable level of performance. It is YOUR job to
MEET the specifications as closely as possible. This may require several iterations of choosing
component values. You MUST use available resistor and capacitor values in your final design
(see table below). You are allowed to “build” one of the listed values if that part is not available
in the lab. Do not use electrolytic capacitors.
NOTE: Use LTspice or MATLAB® to produce the Bode plots. Use a frequency range from
0.1fo to 10fo.
Place a copy of your Bode plots for the final design in your lab notebook. Make sure that
your pre-lab assignment meets the guidelines as outlined in section1.6.
(ONE PRE-LAB ASSIGNMENT PER GROUP — WORK TOGETHER)
Consider the circuit of Figure 1.
include NationalSemiconductor Models.lib
U1: use opamp2, set Spice Model and Value to LM741/NS
.ac dec 1000 10 100k
Using LTspice (linear.com)
U1 is a LM741
Figure 1. Active Bandpass Filter
(values give a center frequency of fo
5kHz and are for illustrative purposes only)
Purchase answer to see full
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.